Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A special moment you enjoyed with your family


Dear diary
The moment i enjoy most spending time with my family is to travel. When i am travelling with my family, we spend the most time together unlike other normal days, where we just eat meals together, watch TV and other boring activities.
When we are travelling, we stay together, we talk, play, tell jokes and many other interesting stuff, like playing titi, a card game.
We normally travel during the June and year end holidays to places in Asia, like Malaysia, Thailand, and China.
Recently, my brothers have joined us to travel to other countries, mainly because my parents think they are mature and old enough to travel. This is because my brothers will be able to take care of themselves and not get lost.
In the last December holidays, we went to Taiwan with another family! I was so excited before i went there. Taiwan is excellent, my family and i went to places like Taipei, Hualien and Taitung.
Taipei was the coldest place we have been to(even though i could take it), my brothers suffered severe colds. The best part of Taiwan was of course the food. They had delicious meat topped on rice and i ate three bowls of that simple-but-divine dish. I had a good time there.
I feel that traveling bonds a family together as it "forces" members of the family to speak to each other. It is impossible for a family to keep quiet and unresponsive throughout a 13 day trip like mine.
I will definitely travel when i grow up. Perhaps i will be a bag-packer and travel around the world with my family to experience the world's wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment