Friday, January 14, 2011

Something unusual that happened that day.


Dear blog
It was windy that day so i decided to go for a jog at East Coast Park with my family, so we got ready and started to walk there. When we reached there it was almost deserted so we took the main path and started to do some warm-up stretching. "Owww" i mumbled as a pain spread through my thigh, i had not been doing stretching and gymnastic exercises for such a long period of time, maybe a month, i thought. I told my brothers to stretch their leg muscles and incredibly they asked me how to do it.
"One two three stretch!" i commanded as all of us bent down trying our best to touch our running shoes with our hands, for me it was fat hope. One of my brothers could even touch the ground with his open palms."Okay now that we are ready, lets walk to the starting point then!" as i lead the way to the cracked line on the cemented path where i took that place as a starting point. My brothers were already running and i could feel that they were all showing off. Later they will know how tiring it will be when they complete the first 1km. We got ready for the long run and did some last minute stretches when....
"Woof!" as a dog got unleashed and it started running down from a small hill beside the path towards us with a crazed look on its face. I was stupefied and instantly rooted to the ground, the dog went for my brother. The dog lunged itself towards the panick-strucken child and went onto his back, pushing him back a few steps. Then it was my turn, the dog faced me and started biting me. I made several attempts to push the dog away but to no avail, it kept coming at me like a hungry zombie. The dog made a few wounds on my fingers, with one thumb bleeding. Suddenly the beast's master shouted at the dog and magically it turned around a ran back, leaving a trail of terror inside me."What if the dog had some kind of disease and the virus got through the wound? Would i die?" i thought
As i was about to reprimand the dog and its master, the two "thugs" were nowhere to be seen... We decided to leave them alone. I rushed to the nearest toilet, cursing myself to have such a bad luck. After washing away all the dog saliva and the blood, i started running finally. This incident affected my mood the whole day and it was certainly and this "bad dog" incident was certainly unusual.
Your master
Jia Geng


No comments:

Post a Comment