Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A special "first day of school"

I woke up at 5 am. Couldnt believe it! Shaked my brother up and went to complete my first toilet trip of the day.
It my brothers' first day on School Bus No.4, it was a cool and sleek 12 person seater van.(I'm so jealous!! How i wish i had a school bus service!!)
After that i walked to school accompanied by my parents. I felt good about the fact that we moved so much closer to the school...
Finally school was over... After such a long time of slacking, the school time was totally UNBEARABLE for me. We start school at 7.15 am and ended at 2.15 PM!!! Imagine how hungry i was! By the way i forgot to bring my wallet down so thats why i was hungry.
In school i met my friends and they were still the same. I expected some people's voices to like get deeper but it didnt.
At home i did all the homework and ended at around 7pm. Thats 4 hours for your information, but i am kinda used to it. Same old exam days are coming in 7 weeks, its always so close...

No comments:

Post a Comment