Monday, January 10, 2011

Something unusual that happened that day

Yesterday i returned from school and found my family in the living room(having lunch of course), after some time my mom suggested that we should follow to to Bedok to do some stuff but no one wanted to so she went on her own.
This is when the unusual thing happened.When i was walking out of my room after homework time to get some fresh air, i saw my brothers playing warcraft 3! Who said that they could play such games? After that my brothers said that my mother allowed them to play, so i decided to join in!
Yeah we defeated another player using humans, we were so-happy-and-celebrating when mom came back. And we were like hello-welcome-home but then she just stopped moving and stared at us with a slight hint of disbelief.
Her expression was between a mixture of anger and shock when she asked us why we were even touching the computer. We simply answered you-said-so but then this time my brothers were smiling sheepishly and they all ran away from the desktop. I cant believe it i got tricked into doing something wrong again!
In the end my mother warned us if we play the computer on weekdays again a ban of 1 month will be set up.
Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment