Thursday, January 13, 2011

Something that i enjoyed doing alone

Dear diary
Did i tell you that i enjoy playing the piano very much? Perhaps i didn't, anyway i am with you my experience with the godly instrument. I started playing the piano when i was Primary 4, at that age it was already quite late to start but actually i prefer starting late as it is much easier and faster as compared to the young players. Okay let's not over-dwell on it.
At primary 5 i passed my grade 2 examination with good results(for my own standard) and aimed to take the grade 5 examination next. Later did i know that the next examination was 2 years later. I had to go through the grade 3 and 4 pieces, skills and the theory. It was boring.

Miraculously i passed(just on the line) though i made extreme mistakes like stopping halfway in my skills. After grade 5 i was able to play pieces of better music quality (not like grade 1) and therefore i officially make playing the piano one of my favourite activities from that time onwards.
Now at grade 6, i play really fun pieces like Soiree Polka which is a fun song with make-you-high effects. Also, there is a song that you must hear from Youtube which is "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence". I am very sure you wont like it the first time you hear it but trust me. After hearing for a few days or so you get in love with it forever.
Playing the piano makes me throw all my stress at a side and focus on enjoying the music, but sadly i really cant make sometimes as my neighbours might enter my house and give me a slap then going back to their sleep
I love playing the piano and you know i might consider being a part time pianist as a profession next time.(If i can make it)
Finally i hope you start learning how to play the piano now as i think you are capable of being a good pianist.(eg. long fingers and weird look)

No comments:

Post a Comment